WEATHER AND DRESS – The average daily temperature is typically 81 degrees this time of year in Denver. We encourage you to check the weather on the internet before you pack.
- Dress for the sessions as you would in your work environment. Casual dress is quite appropriate.
- Dress for Sunday night’s Welcome Reception is Dressy Casual or Hollywood Glamour (5:30 – 7PM | 38th Floor Pinnacle Club
- Dress for the Brewery Tour is casual, wear comfortable shoes.
- Dress for the Thursday Happy Hour is casual.
- Bring walking shoes if you wish to participate in the group walk on Tuesday morning.
OTHER TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS – Ground transportation is located in the Jeppesen Terminal, Level 5. Please visit the Denver International Airport website for all of your transportation options. http://www.flydenver.com/parking_transit/transportation_den.
GRAND HYATT DENVER
1750 Welton Street
Denver, Colorado 80202
Hotel check-in time is 3:00 pm. Check-out time is 12 noon.
- Overnight Valet Parking is available 7 days/week for $37/night, includes in and out privileges.
- Daily Valet Parking is available 7 days/week: 0 - 4 hours $20, 4 hours or more $25
- Self-parking is available for a fee at several parking lots located near the hotel.
WHAT TO BRING
- Important – Printed Handouts will NOT be provided for each session during the summit. In continuing efforts to do our part and have a positive impact on the environment, this allows us to operate a GREEN conference. However, ALL handouts will be provided for you in the Client Portal on our website. You will receive an email notification prior to the summit with instructions for downloading handouts. You are encouraged to download these handouts to your laptop prior to the conference.If you are unable to bring a laptop or other viewing device to conference and you would like to have the handouts available during sessions, please feel free to print and bring them along. Again, NO printed handouts will be provided at the conference.
- If you are attending the Training on RLSS intensive, please bring your laptop computer that has GMS-RLSS, Microsoft Access 2007 or higher and Excel 2007 or higher installed. Note: A separate instruction letter will be sent to all attendees of this intensive.
- We encourage all of our attendee’s to bring their laptops to all sessions if you have Microsoft Access 2007 or higher installed for accounting sessions or Access and Excel 2007 or higher for RLSS. You or your IT staff can install the GMS accounting and/or Revolving Loan Software using the downloads from our website. Copies of the Access conference databases will also be on our website to download to your laptop. Point the odbc and you’re set! It will allow you to easily follow along in all sessions and be able to try out the new features yourself. We encourage you to charge your laptop each night and during your lunch break, as electrical outlets will NOT be provided in the sessions. We WILL have a “Charging Station” available near the registration table for attendees who need a little “boost” during conference hours
HCC Foyer (2nd Floor in the Tower) | Grand Ballroom Foyer (Hotel 2nd Floor)
Sunday, June 21st – HCC Foyer 1:30 – 4:45pm
Monday, June 22nd – Grand Ballroom Foyer 7:30 – 9am/HHC Foyer 10:30am – 12noon & 1:30 – 4:45pm
Tuesday, June 23rd – HCC Foyer 9am – 12:15pm & 1:30 – 4:45pm
Wednesday, June 24th – HCC Foyer 9am – 12:15pm
Thursday, June 25th – HCC Foyer 9am – 12noon & 1:30 – 4:45pm
Friday, June 26th – HCC Foyer 9am – 12noon
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
See you next month in Denver!